THE LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF METAL CARPORTS IN THE U.S.
The outdoor elements can be harsh on our prized possessions. If you’re looking to protect your car, recreational vehicle, boat or farm equipment, you’ll find that Eagle Carports has a keen eye for quality and a high standard for reliability. We offer the widest selection of self-supporting steel structures and manufacture over 50,000 buildings per year between our six manufacturing facilities across the U.S. Our products are an economic and convenient way to add storage solutions, protection to your possessions, and value to your property.
How does the order process work?
The order process begins by calling the Shed Shak or clicking the Custom Carport Link Below. The Shed Shak will help you discover the right metal building for your needs, whether it’s one of our standard options or you need a customized option.
Once the order is placed, a down payment is collected, and the order is submitted. Our order processing department will double check any customization needs and price verification and reach out to you confirming the order and discussing any site preparation needs. After this, the order will reach the scheduling department for a final order verification and set up your unit delivery and installation times. We don’t provide a specific arrival time due to possible traffic or weather conditions that could delay our crew, but you will receive a window of time to expect our installation team.
When the order is completely finalized, it is sent to our nearest manufacturing facility where our team builds the paneling and frame and gathers the necessary materials for your metal building or carport to be delivered by a sub-contractor who will install it at your lot.
What is the delivery and installation process?
Our scheduling department will discuss payment upon delivery and any additional fees you may accrue due to an unprepared lot or one that is not level. Our installation sub-contractors drive a truck pulling a 30-36 foot trailer, which means maneuvering into small, narrow, or steep driveways may not be possible.
The installation crew will confirm the order with you, then get work installing it. Depending on the steel structure, installation takes between one hour to two days.
Please have the payment ready prior to the crew arriving. We accept money orders and cashier’s checks made out to Eagle Carports, Inc., along with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
How long does it take between order and delivery?
Because we have six manufacturing locations across the United States, we offer faster delivery times than many other metal building companies. Many of our steel structures are delivered between five and ten business days, though customers in remote locations require a lead time of between two and six weeks.
If your site is prepared, level, and you can accept immediate delivery, please note this on your order.
What do I need to do before my metal building arrives for installation?
- Mark any utility lines running underneath planned installation site. If you do not know the exact location of any water, gas, or electric lines please call 811 to have them come out and mark the lines free of charge.
- Prepare level lot: move earth if necessary to create a level installation surface. Sites must not be more than three inches off level to avoid any cut leg fees or other additional labor/ return trip fees.
- The installation of buildings upon concrete retaining walls or on shipping containers will be addressed on a case by case basis. Please call our corporate headquarters at 1.844.900.0501 and press option 4 for more information.
- If pouring concrete, make the length of the pad one foot shorter than the length of the unit ordered. We recommend six inches wider and six inches shorter to avoid concrete bursting when inserting the cement anchors. For example for a building measuring 24′ x 31′, the concrete pad should measure 24’6 x 30’6.
- Clear any and all obstacles in and around the installation site such as cars, recreational vehicles, and debris to avoid a build over fee. Additional labor fees can be found on pricing sheets underneath additional options.
- Installation crews need a minimum of 36” all around the building to fasten any wall paneling, end wall framing, and trim.
- Have payment ready before installation crew arrives. Small units can be complete in less than an hour and often have multiple appointments in a day.
- Any safety requirements must be disclosed to Eagle Carports, Inc. upon purchase of unit. Eagle must be aware of any safety training or safety classes/videos our installation contractors must complete prior to installation.
Site preparation is crucial to ensuring a smooth installation. Failure to adequately prepare your site could result in additional labor charges or even a return trip fee which is either $150 USD or %5 of the building price whichever is higher.